Permit schedule for Fall 2022:
FOR CETL 8713 and CETL 8717 -- register during Phase 1 (preferred) or Phase 2
Submit the Fall 2022 permit request form. Permits will be approved on a rolling basis every week beginning April 25 until all seats are filled. Phase 1 registration runs from April 11 through May 20.
FOR CETL 8718 CAPSTONE
1. Submit the Capstone Application by as soon as possible to help us plan.
Please review the following information before you request a permit for a course:
- Students must meet all of the course requirements for any course they request a permit for.
- When a permit is issued, the student should receive an email. However, students must use OSCAR as their confirmation that the permit has been issued. The permit will appear in OSCAR.
- CTL receives a large volume of permit requests, and all permits are processed manually by a person (not automatically and immediately by a computer), so the process takes time. See the CTL permit schedule posted at the top of this form.
- Permits allow the student to register for the course (if open). It is the student's responsibility to register for desired courses in OSCAR after receiving the permit. A permit does not obligate the student to take the course.
- OSCAR reports the number of available seats, not the number of available permits -- if you see seats open on OSCAR as registration approaches, please understand that other students might already be holding permits to register for those seats.
- Students choose to enroll in CETL 8713, CETL 8717, and CETL 8718 as graded or pass/fail. If the course is to be used toward the doctoral minor in higher education, the course must be graded.
If, after reviewing the information above, you still have questions, email them to email@example.com.