Welcome to our resource on best practices for gathering and responding to feedback on teaching. It was initially developed by the Center for Teaching and Learning in partnership with members of the 2016-17 Gathering & Responding to Feedback on your Teaching faculty learning community, and is grounded in their exploration of the relevant research.
Click on the links below to access more information and resources to help you in your quest to gather and respond to feedback on your teaching!
- Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Feedback through Class Dialogue
- Peer Observations of Teaching
- Surveying Students for Feedback
- Using and Understanding CIOS
For additional support: contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.